Managing Director: Chris Ruff
With 20 years’ experience in security, risk and Crisis Management, Insight Global Risk’s Managing Director, Chris Ruff, has emerged as one of Australia’s senior security and risk leaders through senior management roles in ASX Top 25 and globally listed entities and large Public sector organisations.
He understands the competing priorities of regulatory compliance versus commercial competitiveness and profitability.
Chris is committed to providing clients with timely, independent and effective solutions across the following areas:
- Enhance in-house capacity and ensure comprehensive risk coverage across all areas of a client’s activities;
- Provision an early warning mechanism, through the constant monitoring of issues and trends that may impact operating environments;
- Development, mentoring and support of Crisis Management teams;
- Development of integrated security, emergency, risk, crisis, and business continuity plans and processes;
- Conduct of security, risk and/or vulnerability assessments;
- Provide an independent and objective view of risk environments, enabling the development and implementation of systems and tools to mitigate those identified risks.
Credibility and integrity
Chris ensures credibility and integrity are fundamental elements of the approach Insight Global Risk applies to its work.
From Chris through to other members of the team, Insight Global Risk personnel will always uphold the highest levels of ethical behavior, clear advice and an attitude that aims to develop the best outcome every time, for every client.